Get your press release posted on one of Aging Media’s award-winning sites covering the senior care and post-acute markets.
Use this service to guarantee coverage for new product launches, announcements, awards, job promotions, events and more. These press releases will be labeled as press releases and will be maintained on our site indefinitely. For more information on multiple press releases or distribution on multiple sites, please email us at email@example.com.
All submissions are subject to review and approval by Aging Media Network.
Included with your press release:
-  Title and text displayed on our Press Release page and section
-  Title and link to press release page will be rotated in our Press Release sidebar box.
-  Hosted on a page with no 3rd party ads.
- Word count maximum for publication: 1,000 words
- Release must include press release title (100 character maximum), primary contact full name, company name, location and date
- One image may be considered with the following specifications: Image saved as JPG (high quality) file type and resolution 150dpi (min) – 300dpi (maximum) at a file size less than 40KB
- One company logo may be submitted for inclusion with the press release
- Press release may include one hyperlink as part of the submission (no exceptions)
- AMN will reformat as necessary to meet our style, font and spacing requirements
- Submission will require a contact name, email address and phone number for confirmation and verification.
$600 per press release
— Still have questions? Read our most frequently asked questions —
Frequently Asked Questions
$600 per press release on a single publication
You will need to resubmit your press release and pay the fee again. NO Exceptions.
Press releases are posted to the site at 10 am CST the day selected.
Press releases are NOT included in the daily or weekly email. If you are interested in inclusion, please see our asset promotion links sold on a weekly basis. Contact your sales professional or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a new product from Aging Media. For audience demographics and traffic details, see your vertical’s demographics and traffic pages in the respective media kit.
Aging Media receives hundreds of press releases each day and our audience is highly targeted in the individual verticals and subsequently across the post-acute sectors we cover (Senior Housing News, Home Health Care News, Skilled Nursing News and Hospice News). For guaranteed pickup, we have provided this option for visibility on our sites and benefits your organization may receive from search engine optimization and other benefits.
You can request this from your sales person up to 30 days after the release date.
Yes, please contact email@example.com for more information.